My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.aditseng.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Tagged!

A long time ago, I was tagged by anjaan. I started this post, and then didn't finish for whatever reasons. Now I bring you my tag!

The Rules of the game are:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. You need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

My 8 points for a perfect woman! Wow, that's tough! It got me thinking - why eight? Why not 5 or 10 or 50? Hmmm.... anyway, leaving all that aside - and without further ado -
  1. She should be slim (but curvaceous), shorter than me (so that she can rest her head on my chest while we're watching a romantic movie). She should have large expressive eyes and a cute face (I know this is subjective, but my decision is final!).
  2. She should be able to give and take space. I hate clingy people. I should be able to get some time to myself during a day without having to fight for it.
  3. She should be able to stick with me through vast jumps of thought from Kafka to Rang De Basanti, to Mexican Food. I think like that. If you can't keep up, too bad. But she should still keep me focussed when neccesary.
  4. She should be willing to experiment in bed... nothing weird, just different. Maybe the word bed is too limiting?
  5. Wine, long walks on the beach, starry nights. If she doesn't like them then she doesn't like me.
  6. Books - that's a biggy - Shakespeare to Dan Brown - brilliant to time-pass; even if she's not read everything, she should know what's what.
  7. Writing and speaking good English. I don't want or need perfect Queen's English, but I can't deal with people who have too strong an accent, or translate from some other language when speaking english.
  8. And most importantly, she should have her own personality. I don't want a shadow. But I don't want a dominating partner. Someone with her own identity with whom I form a new entity - bigger (and hopefully better) than either of us.
Now, about the tagging 8 other people... well, all the people I'd like to tag have already been tagged, so... I will avoid for now. If I feel the need to tag someone, I will edit this post again.

1 comment:

ichatteralot said...

An intriguing peep into a man's mind! Think the modern woman is mostly what you have defined?