My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.aditseng.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Alien has Landed


I got a new job! Yes Yes! Ra Ra!

... and all that jazz.

And before you ask, I like it. I like it a lot.

But...

and here's the big but(t?) :

I have a team of twelve to manage. Which in itself isn't so bad, but the guy who was leading the team before I joined is now to be my subordinate!

Hoo boy!

And then the big bang! He's quit!

Possibly not because of me, but still - what does that mean for the rest of the team. Within a month they go from interacting with a guy they've known for over a year, to a new guy, with new ideas, who speaks a different geek-speak from them.

Yea, verily the alien has landed.

No comments: